(WISP HAT ON)

We have a subnet (or a couple of subnets, as sites have grown) at each
tower, and an public IP statically assigned to each customer.  The radio
gets a managment address out of 172.[16-31].x.x which corresponds to the
public IP address.

No DHCP anywhere, no PPPoE.

But again, we have an /18 and a /19 assigned to us from back before NAT
really existed and DHCP implementations from the early '90's kinda
sucked.   We've played with PPPoE and DHCP, but kinda have been spoiled by
the simplicity and reliability of a statically numbered network.

-forrest

--
*Forrest Christian* *CEO**, PacketFlux Technologies, Inc.*
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/fwchristian>  <http://facebook.com/packetflux>