We still do this today :)
Makes administration easier and can pin point problems easily.

On 4/14/2015 8:05 PM, Travis Johnson wrote:
Hi,

Back in the day (2+ years ago), we did a /27 to each tower and then statically assigned an IP from that block to each customer. Then we knew exactly which customer had what IP address (tracking, throttling, disabling, subpoenas, etc) and it made it simple on the customer router for configuration.

Travis