In my continued disposition of acknowledging that I am not a electrical
grounding expert, I lay out this scenario for review, a new tower we just built.

We installed a new tower, approximately 200ft. from the service panel that
feeds it.  We will be on our own breaker (kinda irrelevant here).

In the past, we had run 10 gauge wire (x3) out to the tower with 110vac.
Voltage drop is relatively negligible, certainly within the bounds of working
properly to drive our 24v charger for the battery array.

I was told, by a grounding "expert" that all my equipment electrical grounds
need to homerun to a bus bar that ride the ground back to the service panel
directly, that nothing else is acceptable.

AND, and this is the big part...  that I needed to seriously upgrade the 200ft.
ground wire only that rides back to the panel to something significantly
bigger.  How much bigger I am not sure.

So, I figured I would ask the crowd for an answer :)

Thanks!

Paul McCall, Pres.
PDMNet / Florida Broadband
658 Old Dixie Highway