What about a 24dBi?
http://www.brinknetworks.com/jirous-jrc-24-ex-mimo-1-dual-polarity-high-performance-dish/

Josh Reynolds
CIO, SPITwSPOTS
www.spitwspots.com

On 04/18/2015 11:08 PM, Kurt Fankhauser wrote:
if there was a good 25db dish out there that I liked i would use it...

Sent from my iPhone

Kurt Fankhauser
Wavelinc Communications
P.O. Box 126
Bucyrus, OH 44820
http://www.wavelinc.com
tel. 419-562-6405
fax. 419-617-0110

On Apr 19, 2015, at 1:41 AM, Darin Steffl <darin.ste...@mnwifi.com <mailto:darin.ste...@mnwifi.com>> wrote:

I'm also quite confused on some people using low gain antennas for this. At a minimum, people should be using 25 db dish antennas. We plan on using minimum 30 db dishes on these links to improve link budget and block noise with the narrower beam. Why all of a sudden 2-3 people are using panel antennas is beyond me. We don't have one panel antenna in our network and not sure why we'd ever start either.

Dishes all the way!