That dude smokes way too much crack.  Whoever thinks that Ubiquiti has a
solid delivery date is on some sort of concoction of LSD and blue crystal
meth.

Never had a problem with SLC Streakwave and WB stuff that I can recall.  If
I did, just call another one.  Streakwave seems to operate on a very thin
level of stocking for some things.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343