From: CBB - Jay Fuller
Sent: Friday, April 24, 2015 4:32 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] GigE-APC Availabilty

saw out of stock messages from baltic more lately to....items i could not get:

IT Elite panels to work with epmp
rb951 / w wireless routers (forgot actual part #)

seems like there was something else...
what gives?

I'm assuming ITElite panels are on a boat somewhere cause no one seems to have
that
model.  we did make some work thanks to some help with jeff broadwick but
...its not exactly
what we wanted.

speaking of that, i think reports have been coming back from the field that the
panels have
not helped over the internal gain of an intergrated radio much anyway....