From: "Colin Stanners" <cstann...@gmail.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2015 7:57:55 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] SAF Lumina power

I heard the first generation ubnt "toughcable" had about that failure rate?
On Apr 28, 2015 6:24 PM, "Josh Luthman" < j...@imaginenetworksllc.com > wrote:

Well if they really had experience in the field then Ubnt really screwed the
pooch on that one. I've never seen 100% product failure before my couple of
ToughSwitches.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343

On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 6:58 PM, Jason McKemie <