From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of That One Guy /sarcasm
Sent: Wednesday, May 06, 2015 8:03 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] please reboot

you tell me how to make a profit on 5 or 6 customers paying 39-49 bucks a month
for internets when your other 2 options are a 1700 dollar a month T1 or a fiber
connection with over 10k buildout and 2600/month 50mb fiber. Id be interested
to see that math. i think we make like 8 bucks on that site after we pay for
the resellable cable connection as it is. I think the only thing we make any
money there on is the hosted email.

On Wed, May 6, 2015 at 6:50 PM, Josh Luthman <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>