Oh, I forgot about that as it didn't interest me when it came out.

I would have the opposite problem as the SyncInjector, though without the sync.
On the SyncInjector I'd have to wire non-Cambium devices backwards. With the
PowerBox I'd have to wire Cambium devices backwards. That's not that big of a
deal. Would lose the redundant timing ability. Would have to go to another
method of power injection when I exceeded the capabilities of the built-in 750.
Would still need to arrange surge suppression. Chuck's GigE-TWR is a bit out of
my budget. ;-)

Certainly a viable solution for everything at the site other than the initial
question posed.

http://www.ics-il.com

Midwest Internet Exchange
http://www.midwest-ix.com