I had thrown this out to FB earlier:

Thoughts the different systems. These would be for smaller sites. Bigger sites
would likely get a 48v plant, 4x 100 aH batteries, etc.

1
===
Traco TSP090-124
Traco BCM24
2x 12v 22 aH batteries
First idea
Electronics roughly same cost as #2, but larger capacity

2
===
Traco TBL060-124BC
1x 12v 22aH battery
Repeater site
Electronics roughly same cost as #1, but has a battery testing system, could
add second battery to match uptime

3
===
Traco TSP090-124
Traco TSP-BCMU360
2x 12v 22 aH batteries
Mostly costly option (by about $50), but could upgrade to full site without
changing out BCM, can accommodate two power supplies for redundancy.

http://www.ics-il.com

Midwest Internet Exchange
http://www.midwest-ix.com