Coyote PEE does wonders LOL

On 5/13/2015 8:00 AM, That One Guy /sarcasm wrote:

Bbdge and finding the squirrels nest and pissing in it resolved our squirrel issues

On May 11, 2015 6:47 PM, "David Milholen" <dmilho...@wletc.com <mailto:dmilho...@wletc.com>> wrote:

    Yeah,
     thats the ticket !!

    On 5/11/2015 8:26 AM, Ken Hohhof wrote:
    Set up a roadside squirrel stand like the squirrel lady in the
    movie “Rat Race”.
    “You should have bought a squirrel.”
    *From:* David Milholen <mailto:dmilho...@wletc.com>
    *Sent:* Monday, May 11, 2015 6:48 AM
    *To:* af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>
    *Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] Voltage\Amperage on Shielded Cable
    make a large funnel with a deep enclosure for the funnel to fit
    on top of so the base of the funnel is inside the drum/enclosure.
    place some peanut butter in the base of the drum and coat the
    inside of the funnel with teflon oh and yes be sure the
    base of the funnel has a large enough hole big enough to allow
    them to get in and it must have a neck on the funnel.
    Give them  a  plank to walk over the funnel.
    This way the little suckers will fall into the drum and if its
    deep enough cant get out.
    Or you could get some of the larger rodent traps at farm supply
    that do the same thing accept they lay flat on the ground
    I dont like catching the big ones that are larger than the trap
    cuz they get a little angry.