The fluid in this case is air (fluid mechanics covers gases and liquids).
But yes there is lots of research online on how to use this technology.  The
lighting industry was first to jump at this technology.

If you do enough digging, you can even figure out what vendor we source
these components from :-)

I agree the description though sounds like something out of a porn movie.

The technology is very cool (that is almost a pun).  We have been doing our
own research into it for at least two years, but I think longer.  Perfecting
it was far from a trivial task (I think the design we finalized on was our
8th attempt or something like that).

Daniel White - Managing Director
SAF North America LLC
Cell: +1 (303) 746-3590