We changed as we needed to move from rectangular waveguide to circular to
support some future designs.

Remember Integra is a product line, not just one individual product.  So we are
designing for radios we won't announce for awhile.

Daniel White - Managing Director
SAF North America LLC
Cell: +1 (303) 746-3590
daniel.wh...@saftehnika.com