I have the 3' with 11Ghz feed horn. The link is being replaced with a dual polarity link and I was going to reuse the 3' Optic on a new 18ghz link.
Mark > On May 20, 2015, at 1:31 PM, Traci <[email protected]> wrote: > > Mark, we don't have any 3ft optics in stock. We do have 2ft in stock at a > discounted price. > >> On 5/20/2015 11:07 AM, Chuck McCown wrote: >> Probably not gonna happen. Optic never got much traction in the marketplace >> so we are kinda soft EOL on Optic stuff. >> >> -----Original Message----- From: Mark Radabaugh >> Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2015 10:07 AM >> To: [email protected] >> Subject: [AFMUG] WB Optic Dishes and SAF Integra >> >> Chuck, >> >> SAF changed the mounting arrangement on the Integra platform to a >> different design than the Lumina. I'm considering using a 3' Optic >> antenna but will need to be able to obtain a 18Ghz feedhorn and have the >> ability to mount an Integra. The online ordering guide gives an option >> for SAF but does not mention the specific version yet. >> >> Mark >
