Im really loving the mikrotik
This GUI is really nice in winbox, but i can see with all the small subnets
associated with moving toward OSPF Thats going to become tedious very
quickly.
I like the imagesteams because I deal with the firewall file and the
wan.conf and now the ospf files. Create them in a text editor and dump them
in.

What are the comparable files in MT, and whats the easiest way to move
files? I use winscp with the imagestreams.

Any caveats? like loading a file with a syntax error will lock it up type
caveat?