Low cost, feature rich, small network. Os far this has done everything that
Ive hit walls with on our other choices.

I have no doubt I will hate them in time, I hate everything.

But right now its like that new girlfriend, even though you know shes
probably a bitch, shes fresh and exciting and does stuff the other girls
wont do. But over time you realize thats what makes her a whore. But at
least Mikrotik wont walk away with half my stuff when the honeymoon is over