That’s because you haven’t turned over the war criminals, the Baldwins.

Rory

From: Af [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Ryan Ray
Sent: Sunday, May 31, 2015 10:58 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Rohn free standing

Does anyone know of a website like texastowers.com<http://texastowers.com> but 
ships to canada? I find it funny when you go to checkout on that website it 
gives you shipping options to Australia, Columbia, Germany, UK and the US, but 
no Canada.

On Sun, May 31, 2015 at 5:35 AM, Paul McCall 
<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
Just a word of advice from a Florida boy…  I wouldn’t build Rohn 25 over 150 
feet.  We DO have two 190s in the air, but we beefed up the guying including 
two anti-twist sections (our own design).

Even on 120 ft. we do an anti-twist.

Rohn 45 is more suitable for 200ft +  but at 250, I would be looking at Rohn 
55/65 for sure.  (with anti-twists as well).

The Rohn site has all you need on footprints etc.    Cost… 
texastowers.com<http://texastowers.com> can give you a quote

From: Af [mailto:[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>] On Behalf 
Of TJ Trout
Sent: Sunday, May 31, 2015 3:05 AM
To: [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Rohn free standing

I don't know why I wrote freestanding, I meant guyed, obviously.... Anyone know 
cost or footprint?

On Sat, May 30, 2015 at 5:15 PM, Jerry Head 
<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
We have a 190' 25g
6 guy points.
Top section is above the last guy point....
I have been to the top several times, makes my palms sweat even now...


On 5/30/2015 6:34 PM, Chris Fabien wrote:

Rohn specs 25 for up to 190ft,n properly guyed they are fine. We have a 170ft 
25g with 5 guy levels and a torque arm on the 4th, very solid to climb.
On May 30, 2015 7:17 PM, "Mathew Howard" 
<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
But just think how fun it would be to climb a free standing 200' 25G! Even 
guyed, I think it would be a rather frightening experience...



Reply via email to