I agree...buy lots of packetflux gear instead.  ;)

I guess my implied question was more:   "Since the ePMP seems to treat the
internal GPS and CMM4 timing identically, and the syncinjectors produce
CMM3 timing which creates additional complications in mixed internal
GPS/Syncinjector network, is there value in me bothering with a switch to
switch between CMM3 and CMM4 timing in the syncinjectors?".

The situation I see is where you have a network with syncinjectors, and for
whatever reason the sync source fails on one of the injectors.  You go into
the ePMP and tell it to use the built-in GPS.   Now you're in the situation
that you have to go and mess with front and back settings to match the
recommendation in the manual since the AP's you just switched are now on
the opposite timing.   If the syncinjector could be set to CMM4 timing,
this wouldn't be necessary - swap the sync source, and you're still good to
go.

-forrest