From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Brett A Mansfield
Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 2015 9:27 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] Mikrotik routing

I am fairly new to Mikrotik and I cannot get it to do what I want.  I have the
CCR1036-8G-2S+.  I have one VLAN using private IPs.  It’s VLAN 100.  I also
have a /24 subnet of public IPs.  I have NAT setup for the VLAN because it does
need internet access.  I have no NAT on the untagged VLAN of public IPs.  I can
access the net using VLAN 100, but not the public IPs.  Anyone else run into
this or have any ideas or thoughts?

I’ve tried both Static and Dynamic IPs.  I have NOT tried to removing the VLAN
100 yet.  I will give that a shot later today.  I do not have any kind of
firewall on here just yet.

Thank you,
Brett A Mansfield
Silver Lake Internet, LLC