I'm honestly surprised you guys are OK with Google reading all your email...

Travis

On 6/15/2015 1:21 PM, Josh Reynolds wrote:
Mine isn't so bad:
8.88 GB(7%) of115 GBused
Josh Reynolds
CIO, SPITwSPOTS
www.spitwspots.com
On 06/15/2015 09:57 AM, Josh Luthman wrote:
My Gmail is getting full =(

21.16 GB (70%) of 30 GB used

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343

On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 1:55 PM, Dennis Burgess <dmburg...@linktechs.net <mailto:dmburg...@linktechs.net>> wrote:

    I think my exchange mailbox is around 25 gig “Jhahehhee.

    Dennis Burgess, CTO, Link Technologies, Inc.

    den...@linktechs.net <mailto:den...@linktechs.net> – 314-735-0270