You can put a probe and crystal detector in front of them and get RF that way
without connectorizing them.
1/4 wave probe and detector on a scope cable.

From: Forrest Christian (List Account)
Sent: Tuesday, July 07, 2015 1:29 AM
To: af
Subject: [AFMUG] Would like a 430 connectorized AP (and possibly a 320 too).

I'm currently in the market for an additional 430 and/or 320 AP for testing
purposes here.  They need to be connectorized, as I will be using them for sync
compatibility testing by connecting them to a RF detector and observing the
actual TX transmission timing in relation to the input synchronization pulses.

Because I consider my 320/430 sync products to be nearing their end of life
(just due to the fact that we don't sell a lot more), I'm not willing to pay an
enormous amount for them.   These will only be used on the bench here, so ones
that are cosmetically unacceptable but still work are perfectly acceptable here.

Send me a email off-list if you have one or both types floating around.

--

      Forrest Christian CEO, PacketFlux Technologies, Inc.