From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of TJ Trout
Sent: Thursday, July 9, 2015 12:28 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Denial of service mitigation

How's that going to work? Route all of your traffic to them first by VPN? I
think that's just for websites...?

On Wed, Jul 8, 2015 at 8:57 PM, Seth Mattinen <se...@rollernet.us
<mailto:se...@rollernet.us> > wrote:

On 7/8/15 7:48 PM, Andreas Wiatowski wrote:

Wondering if anyone has a magic answer to DDOS mitigation beyond “buy
more bandwidth”?

Other than having excess bandwidth to absorb it or null routing the target IP
upstream, there's DDoS scrubbing services like Prolexic.

~Seth