From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Paul Stewart
Sent: Friday, July 10, 2015 4:22 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Denial of service mitigation

Possibly .. I only talked with a few of them … and with Prolexic in particular
was before Akamai bought them.

The biggest show stoppers for me was that they could only handle 10 gig attacks
at that time…

Also something to remember/share – you need something really solid in place
still to detect the attack and signal your “provider” even with a solution like
Prolexic.   I’ve only ever found one solution that works extremely well for
this – Arbor Peakflow… the box isn’t cheap, the annual maintenance is brutally
expensive.