We have been using Smartsheet.  Very powerful, flexible and cheap.  Like Excel
on a "Serena Williams" dosage of Steroids

Sent: Wednesday, August 05, 2015 12:54 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Project Management Software

I don't know if this has already been suggested but I really like the One Page
Project Management excel sheet...  There are lots of resources relating to
using this resource well:

https://oppmi.com/

Sincerely,
Joshaven Potter
MTCNA, MTCRE, MTCWE, MTCTCE, UACA
Google Hangouts: yourt...@gmail.com<mailto:yourt...@gmail.com>
Cell & SMS: 1-517-607-9370
supp...@joshaven.com<mailto:supp...@joshaven.com>

On Aug 5, 2015, at 11:29 AM, Randy Cosby