Well, SAF responded quickly to my query on this, I havent had a chance to
test it but since the path instead of radio to radio it would be radio1
router1 radio1 radio2 router2 radio2 I think the delay would be negligible

By default service packets are running only with 1 hop TTL limit, which is
radio <-> radio and these packets are running only on WAN ports,  in case
if your network topology can't be configured as standard design and
requires custom configuration approx. like this:

MNG (192.168.100.10) -> ROUTER (192.168.100.1|192.168.205.1)-> Lumina_local
(192.168.205.10)-> Lumina_remote (192.168.200.11)-> Router
(192.168.200.1|192.168.xxx.xxx) configuration should be done in such manner:

1) In command line (WEB GUI: Tools->Command line) enter: "modem ipremote
off" on both radios;

2) Go to "IP Configuration" page, specify IP addresses and gateways on both
radios, as required by network design. Specify IP address of remote unit in
"Remote IP address" field on both radios. Make sure that you have access to
both radios WEB GUI;

3) In command line enter "net mngttl <hop count>" on both radios.  To avoid
excess service packets in your network you need to enter the exact count of
hops from one side to other plus one (CFIP Lumina);

4) Test setup and save configuration on both radios;