Exactly, I think it's highly unlikely they'll be doing this on the majority of their networks. And if it is... we figure out a way to deal with it, just like we always do - that's the way it goes using unlicensed spectrum.
On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 6:23 PM, Mike Hammett <[email protected]> wrote: > Most all of this will be in small cell, DAS type deployments. It's not > going to be macro-network stuff. If it is? So what? It's another > competitor. I have ~12 of them (WISP competitors) now. What's one more? > > > > ----- > Mike Hammett > Intelligent Computing Solutions > http://www.ics-il.com > > ------------------------------ > *From: *"Mathew Howard" <[email protected]> > *To: *"af" <[email protected]> > *Sent: *Thursday, August 27, 2015 6:21:07 PM > *Subject: *Re: [AFMUG] The sky may be falling in the future > > > I concur - at least for those of us with primarily rural networks. > > On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 6:19 PM, Mike Hammett <[email protected]> wrote: > >> I foresee it largely to be a non-event. >> >> >> >> ----- >> Mike Hammett >> Intelligent Computing Solutions >> http://www.ics-il.com >> >> ------------------------------ >> *From: *"Peter Kranz" <[email protected]> >> *To: *[email protected] >> *Sent: *Thursday, August 27, 2015 12:25:08 PM >> *Subject: *[AFMUG] The sky may be falling in the future >> >> >> http://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2015/08/verizon-and-t-mobile-join-forces-in-fight-for-wi-fi-airwaves/ >> >> >> >> >> *Peter Kranz*www.UnwiredLtd.com <http://www.unwiredltd.com/> >> Desk: 510-868-1614 x100 >> Mobile: 510-207-0000 >> [email protected] >> >> >> >> > >
