From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Ken Hohhof
Sent: Tuesday, September 8, 2015 4:40 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT eCommerce

In 2006?

From: Jaime Solorza <mailto:losguyswirel...@gmail.com>

Sent: Tuesday, September 08, 2015 6:21 PM

To: Animal Farm <mailto:af@afmug.com>

I had good service with ElectroComm ....

On Sep 8, 2015 5:01 PM, "Jerry Head" <li...@blountbroadband.com
<mailto:li...@blountbroadband.com> > wrote:

Although I quit CTI over a year ago, Jonte was my guy and he was very good.
Having said that, I will go back into the wrecker business before I trade with
CTI again.
I HATED the wrecker business....