Because it pisses off the dealer network.

___________________________
Mangled by my iPhone.

Tyler Treat
Corn Belt Technologies, Inc.

tyler.tr...@cornbelttech.com<mailto:tyler.tr...@cornbelttech.com>

On Sep 15, 2015, at 12:10 PM, TJ Trout
<t...@voltbb.com<mailto:t...@voltbb.com>> wrote:

How about just posting the realistic prices on the website? Why is that not the
solution?

On Tue, Sep 15, 2015 at 9:44 AM, Mathew Howard