I fucking love it! once I found out MSRP meaning means the top dollar the
douchiest vendor will charge, It made my day. I like going to mfg to get
specs, and when they show what they expect the max retail price to be, it
shows me two things, how much they value their product and how to identify
the asshat vendors. Dont take it off or Ill burn utah to the ground