I meant to say, "not worth farting around".

DDB is putting in a rain hood and dust filter on the fan vents, a grille on the fan on the inside of the box, pre-installed, pre-wired, ready to rock.

The more I think about coming up with the parts list, sourcing the parts, cutting holes in the box, weather sealing, and so on, the more I conclude that it can't be worth the time to do it myself.