And paint everything a bright satellite white.  That is the biggest bang for
your buck.

From: Brian Webster
Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2015 11:26 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Cooling an outdoor NEMA box?

Don’t discount the idea of installing a flat plate on the sun facing face with
standoffs. Just having that absorb the sun and heat with the air gap beneath
does a lot towards not letting the heat build up inside the box. While there
will be some conduction it will be a lot less than the direct radiation from
the sun.

Thank You,

Brian Webster

www.wirelessmapping.com