I would avoid that one. I have one (had) that was 70KVA or so. It was a
PITA. There was a whole bypass process that was overly complex. The thing
continually alarmed due to some off kilter setting you couldn't change. If
I had to do the whole alrge UPS thing again I would buy a Mitsubishi. Much
simpler, the UPS maintenance dude that worked on mine siad he has put in a
hundred of them and never had to fix one.

On Mon, Sep 21, 2015 at 1:31 PM, [email protected] <
[email protected]> wrote:

> We have a 22kW generator for our office backing up a 240v single-phase
> circuit. Right now we have a lot of little UPSs all around the office and
> would prefer just a one to back up the whole place.
>
> APC Symmetra looks like it only goes to 16kW. Any options that will
> support the full load of the generator?
>



-- 
Lewis Bergman
325-439-0533 Cell

Reply via email to