From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Josh Luthman
Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2015 1:18 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] 50mbps is faster than 85% of the rest of the country?

That's true but I'm saying that customers won't understand you can reduce it
from 10h to 2h if you upgrade.  Even if the few that understand were aware,
they wouldn't shell out the extra money.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343

On Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 3:14 PM, Mathew Howard <mhoward...@gmail.com