Jeremy,

I’m lost.  Why do you use shielded keystone jacks on every install?

Use a surge suppressor on the outside of the house.  Shielded cable to that.
Unshielded cable from the surge suppressor to inside the house (I assume your
installing a keystone jack in the wall, which is certainly above and beyond and
a nice touch).

I know most WISP’s pull the cable straight thru.  When I was an installer I was
a contractor (Mesa Networks didn’t use employee installers) and I would charge
customers $15 to install a keystone and a faceplate.  Took me maybe an
additional 5 minutes, but customers loved how much nicer it looked and the ISP
(Mesa) didn’t care.  Was an extra $45 to $60 I made a day (and materials are
cheap).

Thank you,

Daniel White

 <mailto:afmu...@gmail.com> afmu...@gmail.com