>>> Instead, the challenge is in assessing and accepting the risk of possibly
>>> bucking your own 11GHz links or other operator's 11GHz links on or near
>>> your two endpoints. As there is no reliable way to calculate this type of
>>> interference, you may only become aware of the problem after you have
>>> installed and turned up your TDMA system.

Call me stupid, and please explain how that is ......I can understand the issue
of channel/polarity availability...however how is this potential interference
different from current ..... Today, one cannot use the same channel/polarity on
the same site anyway...

The B11, actually opens up the possibility of channel reuse, on the same site
with angular separtion ...(possibility being a key word).

Regards

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street