From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Brett A Mansfield
Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2015 7:46 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] BitTorrent is not piracy

That is an excellent article! And as much as I hate BitTorrent because of the
resources it uses on my network, I am completely in Cox side here. The customer
pays for their service, they should be allowed to do what they want with it.

Disclaimer: the only time I've heard anything about either side of this issue
was in this article that Rory posted, so my understanding of this particular
lawsuit may be skewed.

Thank you,
Brett A Mansfield

On Nov 17, 2015, at 7:28 PM, Rory Conaway