From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Daniel White
Sent: Friday, November 27, 2015 9:53 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Mounting 450 3.65 APs onto existing Cambium sectors

There is also a Field Service Bulletin Cambium just released to provide plates
to convert 450 Sectors to 450i.

http://community.cambiumnetworks.com/t5/PMP-450/Field-Service-Bulletin-PMP-450i-Adapter-Plate-Screws-FSB-9062/m-p/46447#U46447

I’d concur with Mark though… just hang the AP on the pole the antenna is
mounted to instead.  Not sure I’d want to mess with changing out plates on
sectors that are already deployed.

Thank you,

Daniel White
afmu...@gmail.com<mailto:afmu...@gmail.com>