We use Planet VDSL in business buildings where it's not economical to run
ethernet and want to use twisted pair.

We use C9 Networks CMTS systems when we want to ride coax.  They have a DOCSIS
3.0 system but ours is pretty old and is a 1.0 box.  We've been running it for
years and it's very reliable.  http://www.c9networks.com/

Joe Falaschi
e-vergent