I think I went in 2012, 2013 and 2014.

The last time, I remember someone motherf***ing Cambium during Q&A. Probably on the 450/FSK combo thing. And then I think someone told UBNT to get their heads out of their asses.

So I think a WISPA event is generally more friendly to the vendors. And perhaps slightly hostile at such a technical event like AF.