Very old news... (still a shareholder)

From: Jaime Solorza
Sent: Monday, January 25, 2016 12:53 PM
To: Animal Farm
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Sip Phones

Whoa   hold the phone!  What happened to Beehive Telephone Company et al?  Are
you and Pencey no longer one?

On Jan 25, 2016 12:47 PM, "Chuck McCown" <ch...@wbmfg.com> wrote:

  Anyone used the Panasonic sip phones?  I have a business office that doesn’t
like the UBNT products due to the feel of the handset etc.  They also want a
DECT wireless option.

  Personally I am OK with AASTRA but in this situation I am trying to make
front office folks happy.  We will be turning down their old panasonic key
system soon and I want to try to approximate the type of handset they have been
using.  Could just swap handsets but they don’t work and they don’t fit the
switchhook of the sip phones.