Good to know, I was going to use a 6104 to replace an analog system, maybe I'll look harder at moving it to SIP.

On 1/25/2016 2:11 PM, Josh Reynolds wrote:
Yes, 4 FXO's :/

Random crashes/reboots of the unit after a certain firmware. Don't
remember the version. This was between 6-12 months ago.

Also had quite an echo problem on the FXO's that we couldn't resolve,
despite changing volume settings and other things (codecs, etc). Other
users reported the same FXO issues and grandstream never responded
other than going through the normal troubleshooting steps. It was
reproducable.