A&W root beer has changed in the last quite few years.   It keeps getting
more 'soda-ey' insted of 'brew-ey'.

But now, you're talking about something which is definitely better in
Canada.... A&W food is 100% better north of the border.  See the menu at
www.aw.ca  ....

And let's not even start talking about chocolate.   Definitely better north
of the border.

--
*Forrest Christian* *CEO**, PacketFlux Technologies, Inc.*
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/fwchristian>  <http://facebook.com/packetflux>