Look for the mac: a813.430a.5950 I think. That’s the source MAC, assuming I
flipped the right bit.  I know the last 8 are right at least.

You could just turn off multicast on his radio or the AP, but his router is
looking for a DHCP server and sending to that multicast address in question.
If you turn off multicast IPv6 will fail to function as it relies on multicast
to function.. no more broadcasts! :)