From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Ty Featherling
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2016 1:08 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] IPv6 traffic to ff02::1:2

Found the offending customer and looking at their radio I can see the actual
traffic is about 5Mbps worth but the traffic shaping knocks it down to 1.5
before it reaches our network. Makes me think this is more like a
malfunctioning router than a feature.

-Ty

-Ty

On Wed, Feb 17, 2016 at 2:43 PM, Ty Featherling <tyfeatherl...@gmail.com