I supposed a better way to ask: Is it typical to need cellular systems
turned off when working behind the sectors, above / below them, or in front
of them?

I'm looking for some general experiences so I can plan my possible
installation and have a sense of what to expect. I do not intend to use
your experiences to determine whether I use PPE at all. This will be my
first experience near higher power hardware, and I want to be appropriately
prepared.

Separately, I've been looking for an RF Safety Monitor, but I'm having
trouble finding one that will include the 5 GHz range. Does such a
wide-range device exist at a reasonable price?

Thanks - Chris