Just putting this out there, since our Procera tech contact basically told
us that there is no existing collection of "best practices" shaping rules we
can work from to develop our specific, custom rules...

For those of you with these Procera boxen, what sort of shaping rules
(objects) have you found to be very effective at reducing the level of "my
internet is slooow!" tech support calls, which usually just come down to a
bandwidth saturation problem? Our usual culprits for these are streaming
video, cloud backup (especially iPhones), updates (Microsoft, iOS, etc.),
and console game downloads, so getting these managed better would be a big
deal for us!