Same thing here... and not impressive at all. :-) OTOH it turns out my wife can recite more digits than I can. Of course, she's a math professor...

On 03/14/2016 10:34 AM, [email protected] wrote:
When I was a kid, my dad taught me PI was 22/7 as a fact. I later discovered not exactly... then I memorized a bunch of digits of it to “impress” girls. Not sure how impressive it ever was...
*From:* Jaime Solorza <mailto:[email protected]>
*Sent:* Monday, March 14, 2016 11:17 AM
*To:* Animal Farm <mailto:[email protected]>
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] OT - Pi Day

Yep pizza places are running specials. So is it still the Egyptians who discovered Pi or Ananuki or Indian mathematicians?

On Mar 14, 2016 11:09 AM, "Ken Hohhof" <[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:

    I didn't realize today was Pi Day 3/14/16 until I read this article:
    
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/western-digital-offers-growing-raspberry-pi-community-new-314gb-drive-300235202.html

!DSPAM:2,56e6f62d228711738644359!

Reply via email to