From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Sterling Jacobson
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2016 2:13 PM
To: 'af@afmug.com' <af@afmug.com>
Subject: [AFMUG] Ceragon IP20C

Anyone around today that has configured and aimed these before?

I'm in the web page under Radio Parameters and I'm confused about the TX Mute.

Should that be ON to allow the radios to talk? Or OFF?

And I'm unsure on XPIC, I think I have it so it should work, but I only have a
pair of frequencies, but two actual radios per side of this link.