From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Trey Scarborough
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2016 1:31 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT: San Diego places to stay in May

My pick if you want to be on the beach is the Hotel del Coronado it may be
pricy, but if you want to stay on the beach it is one of the best, and I have
been able to find specials before that make it reasonable. My second favorite
is the Hilton Bayfront It is right next to convention center and Parks. Other
than that if you want beach I would second the Pacific Beach/ La Jolla area.

Trey