Yeah, the initial call to Cap1 was not so much a pre auth as verifying this was
OK with their ToS.

Thanks,
`S

---
Sent mobile, typed by thumbs.

On Apr 15, 2016, at 15:56, Travis Johnson <t...@ida.net<mailto:t...@ida.net>>
wrote:

This seems like it was a lot of work and issues and headaches (phone calls
getting pre-auths, then calling again to double check, etc) all to get cashback
rewards that probably equated to less than $400. Your time should be worth more
than that as the CEO of a company.

Travis